IT Support Manager (Microsoft Technology) | Up to £55k + bonus
A growing organisation based in Cheltenham is currently seeking an experienced IT Support Manager to lead their Microsoft support team. Due the company’s rapid expansion they are keen to ensure they offer first class support internally to help support their growth.
The role of IT Support Manager will take lead of a team of 8-10 Microsoft (Windows) focused support engineers and be responsible for giving technical direction and leadership with a focus of customer satisfaction (1st/ 2nd line support). You will work with key stakeholders across the business on strategic initiatives and provide expert guidance when required.
To be considered for the IT Support Manager will have the following skills and experience:
- Strong background leading an IT Support Team (1st/ 2nd Line)
- Microsoft focused technologies (Windows OS, Office 365, Azure, Active Director, Exchange, etc)
- Basic knowledge of wider support areas (ie: Networking, Cloud, Desktop, infra etc)
- Strong appreciation of service management (ITIL preferred)
- Very strong people leadership and management
Personality wise you will be a driven, people person, with the ability to lead and develop people in a fast paced, ever changing environment.
The successful IT Support Manager will be rewarded with:
- Up to £55,000 Salary.
- Bonus up to 10%
- 25 days holiday + Bank holidays.
- Health care.
- Pension contribution.
This is a great opportunity to join a growing and exciting Cheltenham based company where you can genuinely make an impact whilst also developing your career and skills.
If you are interested please apply ASAP. The People Network is an employment agency and will respond to all applicants within three - five working days. If you do not hear within these timescales please feel free to get in touch.