Data Analyst (SQL, ETL, Datawarehouse), Liege *URGENT*
Large insurance company in Liege, Belgium is seeking an urgent start for a Data Analyst with a breadth of skills including SQL, reporting packages (Business Objects or similar), visualisation packages (Qlik, Tableau, Power BI or similar) and French language skills for a 5 month contract with an immediate start.
Key skills needed include:
- Strang experience as a Data Analyst or Business Data Analyst
- Technical expertise regarding data models, database design development, data profiling and data integration techniques
- Strong knowledge of and experience with databases (SQL etc), reporting packages (Business Objects etc) and data visualization packages (Qlik, Tableau, Power BI, …).
- Strong data management skills with the ability to collect, organize, and analyze data with attention to detail and accuracy
- Adept at queries, report writing and presenting findings
- Understanding of data architectural and design patterns.
- Ability to concisely document and express data requirements that can be readily understood and applied by both IT leadership and developers.
- Willingness to learn and experiment with technologies outside of his/her comfort area.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work with all levels of personnel individually and within teams. Good communication skills, both verbal and written.
- French – native speaker
If your skills and experience fit, you are immediately or very soon to be available and are interested, please apply ASAP!
If you are interested please apply ASAP. The People Network is an employment agency and will respond to all applicants within three - five working days. If you do not hear within these timescales please feel free to get in touch.