Machine Learning Research Engineer
A great opportunity for a Machine Learning Evangelist to join a rapidly growing AI organisation. You will take the lead in researching and improving the production ML modules. This company is exploding on the market place and it's a great time to join them and grow your career utilising state of the art technologies.
The Machine Learning Research Engineer will be responsible for improving and building out the NLP models that are integral to there product. You will research and propose new model improvements and will push the best ones in to production
To secure this Machine Learning Research Engineer role you will need to have a real passion for Machine Learning and be upto date with the new technologies effraction the ML works. You will also have :
• Ability to read an ML paper and implement the models (from publications like ICML/ICLR/NIPS).
• Experience building and testing ML models.
• Comfortable with core concepts from linear algebra, probability and statistics required in ML.
• Programming in Python.
• Deep Learning frameworks (e.g. Theano, TensorFlow, Torch).
• An undergraduate degree in a hard science, mathematics, signal processing or engineering.
• Significant time studying ML (eg MSc, PhD, or a LOT of self-study).
• Experience of solving Natural Language Processing problems
You will be working with some of the leading player in the AI world and utilising your ML skills and passion to take the company forward.
If you are interested please apply ASAP. The People Network is an employment agency and will respond to all applicants within three - five working days. If you do not hear within these timescales please feel free to get in touch.