Skilled Microsoft Dynamics 365 Developer required by exponentially growing Public Sector organisation in Essex on an initial 1 year Fixed Term Contract Basis!
In this exciting role you'll be responsible for assisting with improvements to the user interface for data entry, workflow processing and annual reporting on the MS Dynamics 365 CRM solution that has just been implemented in the business!
You'll be liaising with key CRM Stakeholders to develop and implement solutions with will in turn, enhance the value of the CRM across the Service.
To be successful, you will need to demonstrate the following expertise:
- Strong understanding of Microsoft Dynamics 365 and Dynamics CRM 2016
- Experience of working on full lifecycle implementations across multiple versions of CRM/365
- Entity Customisations, Process definition, Data Integration and complex report building within Dynamics CRM
- Understanding of MS SharePoint
- Understanding of Microsoft SQL Server
On offer is a competitive salary of up to £37,000 per annum, Free parking, Subsidised Canteen, LGPS (Local Government Pension Scheme) and flexi-hours. Based in their fantastic Essex HQ, this is not an opportunity to be missed.
If you're a skilled Dynamics 365 Developer then APPLY TODAY!
*At this stage this company CANNOT consider applicants who require sponsorship.*
If you are interested please apply ASAP. The People Network is an employment agency and will respond to all applicants within three - five working days. If you do not hear within these timescales please feel free to get in touch.