I'm currently working with a large vendor in Berkshire who're looking for a talented Head of Service Quality Management. This organisation have been going from strength to strength for well over a decade and are now expanding their team across the board as they move forward with exciting projects!
In this fantastic opportunity you'll be responsible for leading the Service Quality Management team to define frameworks, SLA's and KPI's, measuring all aspects of the Service Performance (providing relevant insights for business decision making) and also defining quality standards required in the delivery of Services by Technology and partners of the Ecosystem.
To be successful in this opportunity you will have a clear background within Quality Management and will have the following:
- Certified in a Service Quality standard, i.e. ISO9001
- Experience in leading Service Design thinking initiatives that drive improved customer experience
- Certified ITIL expert
- Solid background of leading and managing teams over 5 in size at Senior level
- Demonstrative experience of strong Stakeholder Relationship Management
- Collaborative attitude and a sound decision maker
Based in their fantastic offices in Berkshire, this rapidly expanding organisation are prepared to offer the successful candidate the following remuneration package:
- Basic salary between £90,000 - £100,000
- 25% annual bonus
- £7,200 car allowance
- 3.5% flex allowance
- Much more!
If you're an experienced Head of Service Quality Management then please get in contact and apply TODAY!
*At this time, this company CANNOT consider candidates who require sponsorship*
If you are interested please apply ASAP. The People Network is an employment agency and will respond to all applicants within three - five working days. If you do not hear within these timescales please feel free to get in touch.