Business Change Manager - ERP
Business Change Manager - ERP required on a 12 month FTC for a very exciting organisation based in Swindon, with HIGH likeliness of a permanent role at the end. This position will offer variety and autonomy with a focus on managing change processes through excellent stakeholder management. As a Business Change Manager, you can expect to receive the following benefits:
• Basic salary of up to £48,000 per annum.
• Excellent Pension Scheme
• 25 days holiday (with an option to purchase further holiday allowance).
• Flexible Working (Home working and Flexi hours)
• Employee Assistance Programme
• Company discounts
As a Business Change Manager - ERP, your responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
• Overall responsibility for managing change in terms of processes and systems, focusing extensively on users.
• Work closely with project teams, obtaining important information with regards to change.
• Preparing and overseeing delivery of communication plans within the organisation.
• Embedding change into the organisation, using excellent stakeholder engagement skills to positively promote change.
• Identify areas of potential cost savings to the organisation.
• Demonstrate how systems can be used more effectively, with a focus around ERP.
• Travel required to London offices (Once a week on average).
To apply for the vacancy of Business Change Manager - ERP, you must possess the following skills/experience:
• Very strong people management skills, the ability to engage and build strong relationships with stakeholders at all levels.
• Track record of managing complex E2E change projects within a diverse working environment.
• A good technical understanding, preferably strong understanding around ERP/Finance systems.
• Excellent communication skills with the ability to present ideas effectively.
• Strong business acumen and understanding of organisational challenges when implementing change.
If you are interested please apply ASAP. The People Network is an employment agency and will respond to all applicants within three - five working days. If you do not hear within these timescales please feel free to get in touch.