Automation Tester required on a permanent basis for a very exciting organisation based in Swindon. This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Automation Tester with a wealth of experience in hands on Automation within a .Net environment. As an Automation Tester, you can expect the following benefits:
• Salary up to £37,000
• 10% Bonus
• Pension Scheme
• Healthcare Scheme
• 25 days holiday, plus BH
• Paid Volunteering days
As an Automation Tester, your responsibilities will include:
• Testing in REST API, Web GUI and Cross Browser Testing (Postman, Insomnia, SOAPUI etc.)
• Testing bespoke web services in both an exploratory and automated manner.
• Scripting/Programming where required, using C#, Powershell, Shell etc.
• Working in an agile focused team and driving agile forward in daily activities.
• Enforcing Test/QA standards
• Providing ongoing support/mentoring to junior Testers within the team.
To be considered for the Automation Tester position, you must have the following skills/experience:
• Extensive experience in Test Automation, ideally within a .Net/C# environment.
• Some programming/scripting knowledge, ideally C#, Powershell or Shell.
• Good understanding of SQL Server and comfortable in using SQL.
• Solid understanding and appreciation of Agile principles backed with a good level of experience.
• ISTQB or other relevant qualification would be an advantage.
If you are interested in knowing more about the Automation Tester vacancy, please apply today!
If you are interested please apply ASAP. The People Network is an employment agency and will respond to all applicants within three - five working days. If you do not hear within these timescales please feel free to get in touch.