Business Objects Specialist - Swindon
I'm currently searching for a talented Business Objects Specialist required by a dynamic organisation based in Swindon on a Permanent basis. This is a highly visible role within the organisation, working closely with key stakeholders within the IT Department to develop the way the business manages data and reporting. You can expect the following remuneration/benefits package:
• Basic salary of up to £30,000
• 28 days holiday (Inclusive of Bank Holidays)
• Pension Scheme
• Death in Service scheme
• Excellent progression prospects (near future)
As a Business Objects Specialist, your day-to-day responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
• Ensure the maintenance of automated reporting schedules.
• Redevelop reports that were originally designed in Crystal Reports.
• Provide extensive user support across the business, assisting with Web reporting.
• Work closely with external stakeholders to implement a data warehouse solution and strengthen the accessibility of data to reporting tools.
• Play a key role in the delivery of BI Projects within the organisation.
• Work closely with the Head of IT on other key activities within the department.
To apply for the Business Objects Specialist vacancy, you must have the following skills/experience:
• Extensive development experience in terms of Business Objects Universes.
• Strong experience in developing Business Orientated reports with a focus on trend analysis.
• Strong understanding of Crystal Reports.
• Experience and understanding around SQL.
If you're interested in up-skilling and broadening your career prospects, get in touch TODAY.
If you are interested please apply ASAP. The People Network is an employment agency and will respond to all applicants within three - five working days. If you do not hear within these timescales please feel free to get in touch.