.Net Developer – Cheltenham
.Net Developer required on a Permanent basis for a forward thinking, fast growing company based in Cheltenham. As a .Net Developer, you will be essential in the revolution in product development and Automation Intelligence, delivering unique and bespoke services to customers using a mixture of people and software robots. As a .Net Developer, you can expect the following remuneration/benefits:
• Basic salary of up to £50,000.
• 25 days paid holiday, plus bank holidays.
• Flexibility in working arrangements.
• Pension Scheme
To apply for the .Net Developer vacancy, you will ideally possess the following skills/experience:
• Strong experience within VB.Net or C# .Net.
• SQL and API design with documentation knowledge.
• Demonstrable coding experience within a commercial environment.
• Web developer skills such as HTML 5, CSS, AngularJS, Bootstrap, Material Design
• Experience in UiPath, Blue Prism or Automation (Desirable but not essential).
If you're interested in the .Net Developer vacancy, please apply today as interviews will be commencing shortly.
If you are interested please apply ASAP. The People Network is an employment agency and will respond to all applicants within three - five working days. If you do not hear within these timescales please feel free to get in touch.