PHP Developer required on a permanent basis for a rapidly expanding business, based in Swindon. This digital solutions provider are growing and become very reputable within their market, hence looking for an additional PHP Developer to continue this growth. As a PHP Developer, you can expect the following remuneration/benefits package:
• Basic salary of up to £45,000
• 28 days holiday (Inclusive of Bank Holidays) plus your birthday as paid holiday
• Flexible working
• Paid time off at Christmas
• Monthly team outings (fully expensed)
As a PHP Developer, we are looking for people with the following skills/experience:
• Solid experience and understanding in PHP
• Strong understanding around MySQL
• The ability to create and integrate REST API
• Knowledge and experience around JSON
• Strong communication skills
• Ability to work well in a team environment.
If you meet the criteria above and are interested in the PHP Developer vacancy, please apply today!
If you are interested please apply ASAP. The People Network is an employment agency and will respond to all applicants within three - five working days. If you do not hear within these timescales please feel free to get in touch.