Software Developer required on a permanent basis for a Wiltshire based client that are experiencing a continuous increase in business. This excellent Software Developer opportunity offers the following remuneration/benefits:
• Basic salary of between £40,000 - £50,000
• Circa 10% annual bonus
• 25 days holiday, plus bank holidays
• Healthcare Scheme
• Paid volunteering days
• Pension Scheme
The role will consist of working in a team of 20 Software Developers with the following responsibilities:
• Development of user facing websites and internal/external facing webservices.
• Working on new and improved web applications, using C#, MVC, Entity Framework, AngularJs
• Delivering fixes and improvements to older websites using ASP.Net, ExtJS, VB.Net, Stored Procedures.
• Delivering agreed functionality, usually within a sprint team of up to 4.
• Proving the quality of your code prior to liaising with the QA Department.
To apply for the Software Developer vacancy, you must have the following experience and personal qualities:
• Very strong web development experience, using .Net Framework (C#, MVC)
• Some exposure to entity framework or similar would be advantageous.
• Experience within an agile environment would be beneficial.
• Ability to work within a dynamic team, sharing new ideas with a willingness to take on board new development techniques.
If you meet the criteria for the Software Developer vacancy, please apply today!
If you are interested please apply ASAP. The People Network is an employment agency and will respond to all applicants within three - five working days. If you do not hear within these timescales please feel free to get in touch.