Head of QA
Head of QA required on a permanent basis for an organisation based in Swindon. As Head of QA, you will be responsible for leading testing activity across all technology solutions and ensuring the highest quality at all times. As Head of QA, you can expect to receive the following remuneration/benefits package:
• Basic salary of up to £48,000
• 25 days holiday, plus bank holidays
• Pension Scheme (Up to 10% contribution)
• Flexible Hours
• Flexible Working (Home working)
As Head of QA, your day-to-day responsibilities will consist of:
• Establishing functional and automation testing methods, whilst focusing on continuous improvement across QA.
• Managing the QA Team and engaging with key stakeholders relating to testing activities.
• Create QA/Test strategies that reflect the company vision, across QA, UAT and Automation.
• Collaborate with Solution Architects, Project Managers, Business Analysts and Subject Matter Experts to create test plans.
• Produce test reports, able to confidently present results to Senior Management and key stakeholders.
To be considered for the Head of QA vacancy, you must have the following skills/experience:
• Hands on experience in Test Management within a complex and dynamic environment.
• Extensive experience across a variety of test disciplines (Regression, Integration, Web, System, Acceptance, UAT).
• Experience in defining and executing test scripts, working with migrated data and interface API's.
• Testing experience across API's, CMS and Mobile Apps.
• Some experience of Infrastructure testing would be a desirable.
If you meet the criteria for the Head of QA, please apply today!
If you are interested please apply ASAP. The People Network is an employment agency and will respond to all applicants within three - five working days. If you do not hear within these timescales please feel free to get in touch.