Solutions Architect .NET & MS Azure
Are you a Solution or Technical Architect with a background in .NET development looking to work for a hugely positive not for profit organisation based in the West End, where you can become a valued member of the team?
We are looking for an Architect with strong skills and experience in .NET and ideally MS Azure or similar cloud services platform (AWS/Google) to work on global, enterprise application solutions, both existing and creating new solutions.
The successful Architect will have the following experience and skills:
• Proven ability to design end-to-end architecture solutions with strong business analysis/client-facing skills to engage a diverse stakeholder population
• Application development with .NET (C#) and SQL Server (or equivalent databases)
• CI / CD development environment.
• Developing solution architectures for Azure including Azure AD, Azure SQL and Service Fabric.
• Architecting applications for testability, extensibility and scalability.
• Configuration management / change management and the tools to support collaborative and efficient code development
• Detailed understanding of the various test phases and techniques required in order to develop and maintain new and existing code
• Demonstrable understanding of software design patterns, SOLID, TDD and OO principles
• Clear understanding of web services(REST, SOAP), SOA, CQRS, Messaging (ESB) and distributed systems
• Understanding of application lifecycle management, the value of TDD and continuous integration
• Possess a strong work ethic and take initiative and ownership to deliver business value
• Proven team leadership abilities with the ability to motivate and mobilise individuals outside their reporting line
• Good communication skills (written & oral English), including the ability to communicate and present both at a technical and non-technical level
• Ability to write high quality requirements / user stories when required
• Cultural awareness and experience of delivering solutions internationally
In return you will be rewarded with a good salary and an exceptional benefits package including 30 days holiday (plus bank hols), generous pension with employer contributions from 5.5% to 13.5%, season ticket loan, cycle loan, child care vouchers and eye tests.
You will get the satisfaction of giving something back by working for an immensely positive organisation that is truly doing so much good. Based in the west end their offices are in a great location with easy access to Leicester Square, Piccadilly and Charing Cross stations.
If you are interested please apply ASAP. The People Network is an employment agency and will respond to all applicants within three - five working days. If you do not hear within these timescales please feel free to get in touch.