Data Integration Specialist
Data Integration Specialist required on a permanent basis for an exciting organisation based in Swindon. This rapidly expanding business are undergoing extensive digital & business transformation, hence looking for a Data Integration Specialist to play a big role in contributing towards the overall data strategy. As a Data Integration Specialist, you can expect to receive the following remuneration/benefits:
• Basic salary of £42,458
• 25 days holiday + Bank Holidays (Option to buy a further 10 days)
• Generous Pension Scheme (Up to 10% of base salary)
• Flexible Working, Including Home working and flexible hours
• Employee Assistance Programme
As a Data Integration Specialist, your day-to-day responsibilities will consist of:
• Provide extensive insight and direction on the long term Data & Business Intelligence Architecture strategy.
• Line manage 2 BI/Reporting Analysts, providing day-to-day support and leadership.
• Refine Business requirements, liaising with key business and technology stakeholders to drive the design and deployment of ETL solutions.
• Test and reconcile operational systems and data warehouse.
• Ensure that data quality is maintained across company systems.
• Act as Data Asset Owner, providing support and guidance on Data Ownership across the business.
• Standardise reporting across the business, using a single toolset.
To apply for the Data Integration Specialist position, you must possess the following skills/experience:
• Experience with Data Integration and Message brokering tools such as SSIS, BizTalk, Logic Apps and Flow.
• Excellent analytical skills with the ability to methodically evaluate information and develop recommendations.
• Significant experience and understanding of SQL.
• The ability to engage with business and technology stakeholders is essential.
• Previous line management experience is required.
• CRM Integration experience would be a desirable.
If you meet the criteria for the Data Integration Specialist, please apply today!
If you are interested please apply ASAP. The People Network is an employment agency and will respond to all applicants within three - five working days. If you do not hear within these timescales please feel free to get in touch.