Project Manager (Application Migration onto Azure), Urgent FTC
Impressive global giant that is going through an exciting period of growth and transformation is looking to hire a strong Project Manager with previous experience of application migration into Azure on a 12 month FTC.
As a Project Manager you will be responsible for establishing a roadmap for their new finance management system. You will be responsible for establishing project management practices, utilising relevant methodologies, managing relationships with key stakeholders, and drive continuous improvements in efficiencies and delivery. This will also incorporate the management of business analysis, change management and business partnering with specific work groups.
The successful Project Manager will have the following experience and skills:
• Experience managing technical (software & infrastructure) projects, ideally application migration into Azure.
• Creating roadmaps, assessing and selecting solution options against various criteria including strategic fit, financial and technical feasibility and sustainability
• Migrating existing, integrated on premise solutions to cloud hosted environments, ideally onto Azure
• In-depth knowledge of programme and project practices and standards (SCRUM, and others like Prince2, etc.)
• Proficient demonstrable skills in managing and reporting projects within a Portfolio Office/PMO structure
• Proven ability to deliver projects on time / on budget, using project management processes and tools including risk management, benefits management, financial management and quality assurance
• Comprehensive management and influencing skills with experience of working with senior level executives
• Ability to resolve issues swiftly and decisively whilst safeguarding standards and procedures
• Strong team leadership abilities with the ability to motivate and mobilise individuals outside their reporting line
• A technical understanding of IT infrastructure and technology development / deployment
• Strong business requirements collection, and process/workflow analysis skills
• Excellent communication skills (written & oral English), including the ability to communicate and present to all levels of the organisation
• Able to demonstrate instances of initiative that have delivered organisational benefits
• Cultural awareness and experience of delivering solutions internationally
This is an excellent opportunity for a good Project Manager to join an immensely positive organisation, who are truly doing so much good.
Alongside a competitive salary, you will be rewarded an exceptional benefits package including 30 days holiday (plus bank hols), generous pension with employer contribution up to 13.5%, season ticket loan, cycle loan, child care vouchers and eye tests.
Based in the west end their offices are in a great location with easy access to Leicester Square, Piccadilly and Charing Cross stations.
If this is of interest please apply ASAP!
If you are interested please apply ASAP. The People Network is an employment agency and will respond to all applicants within three - five working days. If you do not hear within these timescales please feel free to get in touch.