Java Software Engineer (Spring, NoSQL, AWS)
This hugely successful global leader in data intelligence is going through a significant period of growth and is looking for a Java Software Engineer with experience of Spring, NoSQL and AWS to join their growing teams. Their technology team is the engine that supports and delivers Data Intelligence globally and at pace.
As a Java Software Engineer you will be someone who enjoys working in a highly effective Agile team and who is an outstanding problem solver and enjoys facing software engineering and technical challenges.
Key responsibilities include:
• Deliver high quality technical solutions to meet the business requirements.
• Communicate effectively with other members of the team and company, adapting your communication to suit the needs of the audience.
• Ensure software quality standards used within the team are maintained or improved.
• Challenge the status quo (technologies and/or processes) to help improve delivery within the team.
• Create solutions to meet product/customer requirements in a way that enables the team to produce high quality software at pace.
• Ensure that appropriate levels of documentation are maintained to ensure efficient onboarding of new team members.
The successful Java Software Engineer will have the following skills:
• Good skills and experience of Java development.
• Some of the following:- Spring, Spring Boot, Dropwizard, NoSQL (ideally Neo4J, MongoDB, DynamoDB), Amazon RDS, AWS, Git, Jira.
• Agile / Scrum environments and continuous delivery practices.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills including good stakeholder management.
• A broad knowledge in design and architectural patterns.
• Unit testing, mocking, stubbing and test driven design approaches.
In return you will be rewarded with up to £45k, good pension, optional benefits include ability to buy more holiday, healthcare and dental. You will have the chance to work on innovative and challenging projects while also being able to develop your skills and progress your career quickly.
If this is of interest please send your CV ASAP.
If you are interested please apply ASAP. The People Network is an employment agency and will respond to all applicants within three - five working days. If you do not hear within these timescales please feel free to get in touch.