Junior 3rd Line Support Engineer
Junior 3rd Line Support Engineer required on a permanent basis for an exciting and growing organisation based in Swindon. As a Junior 3rd Line Support Engineer, you will have a great opportunity to learn and develop new skills whilst working alongside experienced Engineers. For the position of Junior 3rd Line Support Engineer, you can expect the following remuneration package:
• Salary of up to £30,000
• 5% Annual Bonus (Based on Personal & Company Objectives)
• 25 days holiday, plus bank holidays (Buy & Sell up to 5 days holiday per year)
• Personal Pension Scheme (6% Employer Contribution)
• Income Protection
• Subsidised Gym Membership (£20 contribution per month towards a gym membership)
• Life Assurance
• Monthly social events
As a Junior 3rd Line Support Engineer, your day to day responsibilities will include:
• Spending time with Senior Engineers and supporting with analysis, testing and development of any issues raised by the Operations team.
• Communicate with development teams to ensure consistency regarding code changes and platform releases.
• With the support of Senior Engineers, monitor ticket queries and provide updates to line managers/key stakeholders.
• Assist with creating necessary platform documentation.
• Identify and escalate any critical issues where necessary.
To be considered for the Junior 3rd Line Support Engineer vacancy, you must possess the following skills/experience:
• An understanding around SQL
• Understanding and experience around Linux and Linux Scripting.
• Experience around Java would be an advantage.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Self motivated and driven to excel.
If you are interested please apply ASAP. The People Network is an employment agency and will respond to all applicants within three - five working days. If you do not hear within these timescales please feel free to get in touch.