Enterprise Integration Architect
Exciting opportunity for Enterprise Integration Architect with strong skills and experience in managing large complex integration projects and experience developing and adapting existing business solutions as well as creating new solutions.
As an Enterprise Integrations Architect you will be responsible for the design, development and enhancement of enterprise solutions for this hugely impressive global organisation based in 60+ countries.
You will collaborate with users across the global organisation and the development team to design, plan and deliver solutions.
The successful Enterprise Integration Architect will have the following experience and skills:
• Managing large integration projects in complex, multinational environments
• Thorough Architecture background, covering the whole spectrum from infrastructure to application.
• Expertise in creating design documents for various integration points and designing business process flows.
• Clear understanding of web services (REST, SOAP), SOA, APIs and microservices.
• Proven team leadership abilities with the ability to motivate and mobilise individuals outside their reporting line
• Good communication skills (written & oral English), including the ability to communicate both at a technical and non-technical level
• Strong leadership and negotiation skills with business and technical groups, with ability to build consensus
Highly desirable but not essential:
• Experience in implementing Dell Boomi integration framework, preferably also leveraging its MDH component.
• Cultural awareness and experience of delivering solutions internationally with offshore project team members
In return you will be rewarded with a good salary and an exceptional benefits package including 30 days holiday (plus bank hols), generous pension with employer contributions from 5.5% to 13.5%, season ticket loan, cycle loan, child care vouchers and eye tests.
You will get the satisfaction of giving something back by working for an immensely positive organisation that is truly doing so much good. Based in the west end their offices are in a great location with easy access to Leicester Square, Piccadilly and Charing Cross stations.
If you are interested please apply ASAP. The People Network is an employment agency and will respond to all applicants within three - five working days. If you do not hear within these timescales please feel free to get in touch.