IT Infrastructure Project Manager
IT Infrastructure Project Manager required on a permanent basis for a well-established NGO in Swindon. As a IT Infrastructure Project Manager, you will play a key role in developing and continuously improving the Infrastructure across the group, providing extensive support to current and future projects. As a IT Infrastructure Project Manager, you can expect the following remuneration package:
• Basic salary of £44,115
• 25 days holiday, plus bank holidays (Option to buy/sell 10 days)
• Flexible Working (Flexi Hours & Home Working)
• Pension Scheme (Up to 10% contribution).
• Employee Assistance Programme
• Varied Training Programme
As a IT Infrastructure Project Manager, your day-to-day responsibilities will consist of:
• Working with Technical Management staff to provide input into designs, ownership and delivery of detailed designs for project delivery.
• Create and maintain accurate documentation with suppliers/partners around existing and future Network Architecture.
• Identify single point of failure and other associated risks, proactively making recommendations for mitigation.
• Oversee implementations from 3rd parties and external suppliers, using technical knowledge to ensure solutions are realistic and meet design specifications/requirements.
• Provide Support and Guidance to the Service Operations Team.
• Work closely with the Vendor Management team regarding the procurement of technical services/solutions.
To apply for the vacancy of IT Infrastructure Project Manager, you must possess the following skills/experience:
• Experience in installing, configuring and managing switches/routers.
• Good knowledge and experience of networking protocols/technologies including TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP, routing and vLANs.
• Patch Management Deployment and Windows Software Update Services.
• 2nd/3rd line support around Network, Server and Cloud Technologies (Preferably Azure).
• Strong working knowledge with design and support of Microsoft Infrastructure, Office 365 and Windows 10.
• Excellent project management skills gained from delivering IT Infrastructure Projects.
• Experience in managing and working closely with 3rd party suppliers.
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
If you meet the criteria above for the IT Infrastructure Project Manager, please apply today!
If you are interested please apply ASAP. The People Network is an employment agency and will respond to all applicants within three - five working days. If you do not hear within these timescales please feel free to get in touch.