Senior Digital Engineer
Senior Digital Engineer required on a permanent basis for an exciting organisation based in Swindon. As an Senior Digital Engineer you will play a key role in supporting with the ramp up of Digital Content output. For the position of Senior Digital Engineer, you can expect the following remuneration package:
• Salary of up to £55,000
• 25 days holiday, plus bank holidays
• Pension Scheme (Employer contribution of up to 7%)
• Free lunch, EVERYDAY
• Health Insurance
• Income Protection
• Death in Service
• Free Parking
As a Senior Digital Engineer, your day-to-day responsibilities will include:
• Leading a small team across a design cycle, from requirements to post-tapeout.
• Providing extensive support to all front end stages of the design flow.
• Leading System on a chip (SoC) architectures at 65nm nodes and below.
• Supporting with Functional Safety aspects with Analogue/Mixed Signal ASICs.
• As a Senior member of the team, actively make suggestions regarding the overall strategy of the department.
• Support with training and development for other Engineering staff.
To be considered for the Senior Digital Engineer, you must possess the following skills/experience:
• Extensive IC Design experience.
• SoC Architecture experience (Ideally 65nm nodes and below)
• Experience in a Project environment with a focus on delivery to time and budget.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Strong negotiation skills with the ability to influence at all levels.
• Ideally some team lead/management experience.
If you are interested please apply ASAP. The People Network is an employment agency and will respond to all applicants within three - five working days. If you do not hear within these timescales please feel free to get in touch.