IT Support Analyst
IT Support Analyst required on a permanent basis for a locally based business at their Head Office in Swindon. As an IT Support Analyst, you will gain a wide range of technical support skills, including Desktop support, Infrastructure/Application support, project delivery and cyber security. As an IT Support Analyst, you can expect an annual salary of up to £25,000 plus benefits.
As an IT Support Analyst, your day-to-day role will consist of:
• Being a single point of contact for customer queries via telephone and e-mail, ensuring that they are dealt with in a timely manner.
• Take complete ownership of any ticket queries, escalating where necessary.
• Strive to meet SLA's in terms of troubleshooting desktop, network and system issues.
• Build good relationships with external and 3rd party suppliers.
• Configuring and troubleshooting network connections in Wireless, LAN and WAN environments.
• Provide assistance and contribute towards data entry tasks within the business.
• Having fun and contributing towards a positive working environment!
To be considered for the role of IT Support Analyst, you must have the following skills/experience:
• Excellent customer service skills, driven to exceed SLA's and build strong relationships with clients.
• 2-3 years experience in a Service Desk Environment.
• Support knowledge and experience across a range of technology.
• Understanding of Windows 10
• Networking experience would be advantageous.
If you meet the criteria above and are interested in the IT Support Analyst vacancy, please click apply today!
If you are interested please apply ASAP. The People Network is an employment agency and will respond to all applicants within three - five working days. If you do not hear within these timescales please feel free to get in touch.