Cisco Network Support Analyst
Cisco Network Support Analyst required on a permanent basis for a locally based business at their Head Office in Swindon. As an Cisco Network Support Analyst, you will gain a wide range of technical support skills, including Desktop support, Infrastructure/Application support, project delivery and cyber security. As a Cisco Network Support Analyst, you can expect the following remuneration/salary package:
• Basic salary of up to £42,000
• Annual Bonus up to 7.5%
• Car Allowance of £3,600
• On call bonus worth up to £1,100
• Flexible Working
• Pension Scheme (Up to 5% Matched)
• Gym Membership
As a Cisco Network Support Analyst, your day-to-day role will consist of:
• Being a point of contact for customer queries via telephone and e-mail, ensuring that they are dealt with in a timely manner, working in conjunction with junior analysts.
• Take complete ownership of any ticket queries, dealing with more complex issues that have been escalated to 3rd line.
• Strive to meet SLA's in terms of troubleshooting desktop, network and system issues.
• Build good relationships with external and 3rd party suppliers.
• Configuring and troubleshooting network connections in Wireless, LAN and WAN environments.
• Provide assistance and contribute towards training and developing junior members of staff.
• Having fun and contributing towards a positive working environment!
To be considered for the role of Cisco Network Support Analyst, you must have the following skills/experience:
• Excellent customer service skills, driven to exceed SLA's and build strong relationships with clients.
• 4-5 years' experience in a Service Desk Environment.
• Support knowledge of Network and Security devices.
• Knowledge of Wireless, LAN and WAN environments.
• Willingness and flexibility to occasionally travel to other sites in the UK
• CRB check will also be required for the successful candidate.
If you meet the criteria above and are interested in the Cisco Network Support Analyst vacancy, please click apply today!
If you are interested please apply ASAP. The People Network is an employment agency and will respond to all applicants within three - five working days. If you do not hear within these timescales please feel free to get in touch.