Network Analyst required on a permanent basis for a locally based business at their Head Office in Swindon. As an Network Analyst, you will gain a wide range of technical support skills, including Desktop support, Infrastructure/Application support, project delivery and cyber security. As an Network Analyst, you can expect the following remuneration/salary package:
• Basic salary of up to £30,000 (Depending on Experience)
• Annual Bonus up to 7.5%
• Car Allowance of £3,600
• On call bonus worth up to £2,500 (One week in four)
• Flexible Working
• Pension Scheme (Up to 5% Matched)
• Gym Membership
As an Network Analyst, your day-to-day role will consist of:
• Being a single point of contact for customer queries via telephone and e-mail, ensuring that they are dealt with in a timely manner.
• Take complete ownership of any ticket queries, escalating where necessary.
• Strive to meet SLA's in terms of troubleshooting desktop, network and system issues.
• Build good relationships with external and 3rd party suppliers.
• Configuring and troubleshooting network connections in Wireless, LAN and WAN environments.
• Provide assistance and contribute towards data entry tasks within the business.
• Having fun and contributing towards a positive working environment!
To be considered for the role of Network Analyst, you must have the following skills/experience:
• Excellent customer service skills, driven to exceed SLA's and build strong relationships with clients.
• 2-3 years' experience in a Service Desk Environment.
• Support knowledge of Network and Security devices.
• Willingness and flexibility to occasionally travel to other sites in the UK
• CRB check will also be required for the successful candidate.
If you meet the criteria above and are interested in the Network Analyst vacancy, please click apply today!
If you are interested please apply ASAP. The People Network is an employment agency and will respond to all applicants within three - five working days. If you do not hear within these timescales please feel free to get in touch.