Business Development Manager - Electromechanical
Business Development Manager - Electromechanical required on a permanent basis for a software organisation with HQ in Swindon. This position is a home based role with occasional travel to both HQ and client sites. The Business Development Manager - Electromechanical will be crucial in promoting sales to new and existing customers in the South West, Wales, East/West Midlands and some North West accounts. As a Business Development Manager - Electromechanical, you can expect the following remuneration package:
• Base Salary up to £40,000
• OTE Commission £13,000 per annum (paid quarterly)
• Fully expensed company car
• 25 Days Holiday, plus Bank Holidays
• Pension Scheme
• Health Scheme
As a Business Development Manager - Electromechanical, your day-to-day duties will consist of:
• Account Management of all customers within the territory.
• Create, develop and close business leads to achieve annual sales targets.
• Preparing quotations, PQQs, Tenders and other commercial documentation to secure new business.
• Work closely with the Technical Design team to create Technical Specifications.
• Produce sales forecasts and customer reports.
• Keep updated within the market, providing extensive market intelligence to new and existing customers.
• Attend UK and International exhibitions to network and build commercial relationships.
• Contribute towards continuous improvement of customer service throughout the business.
• Utilise CRM, keeping records and information up to date.
To apply for the Business Development Manager - Electromechanical, you must possess the following skills/experience:
• Previous and proven experience in selling technical solutions.
• Knowledge and understanding of Electro-Mechanical or Software solutions.
• Ability to work on your own initiative is essential.
• Work well within a dynamic sales team.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
If you meet the criteria above and are interested in the Business Development Manager - Electromechanical, please apply today!
If you are interested please apply ASAP. The People Network is an employment agency and will respond to all applicants within three - five working days. If you do not hear within these timescales please feel free to get in touch.