Service Desk Analyst – 6 month Contract – Essex – £140 – 150 per day – Urgent Requirement – Public Sector
Service Desk Analyst required by dynamic public sector service organisation. This organisation is going from strength to strength and are undergoing amazing technological change.
This organisation requires a Service Desk Analyst to come in and hit the ground running. In this fast paced, varied role you will act as a single point of contact to the business in response to service requests and incidents.
This role will see you provide advice and guidance on best practice for using ICT systems and you will also support projects for the replacement of equipment such as mobile phones, Laptops and iPads.
To be considered you will be a Service Desk Analyst with strong experience of working on a Service Desk and excellent communication skills. You will have:
• Experience of call logging/ticketing/ITSM tools (ideally Cherwell or Remedy)
• ITIL awareness (ideally Foundation level)
• Highly IT literate and proficient in the use of Microsoft Office suite
• Distinguished Customer Service skills
• Confident in handling queries and escalating issues to 2nd and 3rd line support teams
• Strong prioritisation and organisation skills
Based close to Chelmsford and easily commutable from Braintree and Colchester, this is a 6 month contract. A day rate of up to £150 per day is on offer with an immediate start available.
*At this time, this company cannot offer sponsorship to candidates*
If you are interested please apply ASAP. The People Network is an employment agency and will respond to all applicants within three - five working days. If you do not hear within these timescales please feel free to get in touch.