Junior Data Analyst
Junior Data Analyst required on a permanent basis for a market leading organisation based in Swindon. As a Junior Data Analyst, you will be highly visible within the organisation, providing extensive support in solving data queries, standardising data processes and providing general data support across the organisation. As a Junior Data Analyst, you can expect the following remuneration package:
• Basic salary of £20,000
• 28 days holiday (Inclusive of Bank Holidays)
• Flexitime hours
• Company Pension
• Free Parking
As a Junior Data Analyst your day-to-day responsibilities will consist of:
• Work closely with the Data Manager to achieve customers desired results, utilising the organisations products/services.
• Regularly liaise with customers to resolve queries.
• Data standardisation for third party look up systems, plus compression and sorting.
• Using a range of information sources to solve application and customer data queries.
• Be proactive in making suggestions and decisions on solutions to improve customer data.
• Become a subject matter expert within the business around data.
To be considered for the Junior Data Analyst vacancy, you must possess the following skills/experience:
• Strong experience in Data Analysis, Data Manipulation and structuring.
• Excellent analytical skills.
• High level of accuracy with strong attention to detail.
• Willingness to learn and develop new skills to build a career within data is essential.
• Some understanding around SQL/SQL Server would be a huge advantage.
If you meet the criteria above and are interested in applying for the Junior Data Analyst - Automotive vacancy, please click apply today!
If you are interested please apply ASAP. The People Network is an employment agency and will respond to all applicants within three - five working days. If you do not hear within these timescales please feel free to get in touch.