Technical Design Authority
Technical Design Authority required on a permanent basis for an organisation with HQ based in Swindon. As a Technical Design Authority, you will be the trusted technical advisor within a number of key current/prospect accounts. You will be responsible for capturing client requirements, translating these into technical and realistic designs and owning the E2E process of delivery. As a Technical Design Authority, you can expect the following remuneration package:
• Highly competitive basic salary (Dependant on Experience)
• Annual Bonus (Up to 7.5%)
• Car Allowance of £3,600
• On Call Bonus of £1,100
• Pension Scheme (5% Matched)
• Gym Membership
• Funded Training
• Flexible Working
As a Technical Design Authority, your day-to-day role will consist of but will not be limited to:
• Capturing requirements followed by Design and Implementation of E2E Network Solutions including Switching, Routing, Security, Data Centre and Wireless Technologies.
• Designing LAN solutions, including Network Virtualisation.
• Configuration and Maintenance of Firewalls such as Cisco ASA/FirePOWER, Cisco ISE.
• Creation of HLD, LLD and Technical Documentation.
• Configuration and Deployment of Cisco virtual appliances and VMWare vCentre Networking.
• Stay up to date with emerging technologies, investigate new solutions that could benefit the business as a whole.
• Build a strong rapport with clients, becoming a trusted advisor and ambassador of the business.
To apply for the Technical Design Authority vacancy, you must have the following skills/experience:
• CCNP R&S is essential
• CCNP Security, CCDP or CCIE R&S/Security is highly advantageous.
• Strong knowledge across LAN, WAN and Wireless environments and solutions.
• Extensive knowledge and experience of routing and switching, especially across Cisco products.
• Prior knowledge of building WLC from scratch, conducting site surveys and identifying access points.
• It would be advantageous if you have an understanding/interest in SDN, SD-WAN, Hyper-Converged and Hybrid Cloud Data Solutions (such as Cisco SCI).
This is an excellent opportunity with a rapidly growing business, if you meet the criteria above then please apply today!
If you are interested please apply ASAP. The People Network is an employment agency and will respond to all applicants within three - five working days. If you do not hear within these timescales please feel free to get in touch.