Software Development Team Leader
Software Development Team Leader required on a permanent basis for an organisation based in Swindon – As a Software Development Team Leader, you will be responsible for supporting the Software Development team and Product delivery managers, actively contributing to technical design and architecture of development solutions.
As a Software Development Team Leader, you can expect the following remuneration package:
• Basic salary of £55,000
• 10% Bonus
• Childcare Vouchers
• Discounted Gym Membership
• Flexible Working
• 25 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays
• Pension Scheme
• Private Healthcare
• Death in Service
As a Software Development Team Leader, your day-to-day responsibilities will include but will not be limited to:
• Engage with the Product Delivery Manager to ensure planning activities are complete to a high standard, based on full understanding of customer requirements.
• Play a lead role in ensuring that software implementations follow agreed architectural standards.
• Work closely with Developers to ensure that developed code delivers the required functionality in accordance with Development standards.
• Work closely with the QA Manager/Testers to drive continuous improvement activities.
• Supporting with training and development of junior developers within the team.
• Contribute to the development of automated tests and automated deployment solutions.
To apply for the Software Development Team Leader vacancy, you must have the following skills/experience:
• Strong web development skills (HTML, CSS) including a keen interest in usability and the user experience
• Strong Development experience using MVC .NET Framework (C#)
• Good understanding of Entity Framework or similar ORM
• Experience and understanding around Agile methodology.
• Strong communication and stakeholder management skills.
• Previous experience in a Senior Developer or Team Leader role.
If you are interested in the Software Development Team Leader vacancy, please click apply today!
If you are interested please apply ASAP. The People Network is an employment agency and will respond to all applicants within three - five working days. If you do not hear within these timescales please feel free to get in touch.