Programme Manager / Project Lead – Target Operating Model
Are you a Programme Manager / Project Lead with experience of driving the definition and setup of a Target Operating Model (TOM) project, organisational transformation (both working at a strategic level and also down to the detailed design) as well as experience working up to board level?
This superb, global organisation is looking for someone to head up a team responsible for defining their future structure, operational processes and systems whist also determining and implementing responses to immediate issues. You will engage with a broad set of stakeholders across the organisation working towards the vision and objectives of the Target Operating Model project. You will be accountable for the overall project delivery and need to ensure that the initiative is adequately resourced, delivers of time/budget and progress is communicated in an impactful and timely manner. You will have extensive organisational transformation experience and will be able to work at a strategic level right down to the detailed design and implementation. You will engage with the most senior stakeholders in the organisation and beyond and possess strong line management capabilities to remove blockers as they arise.
Key areas of accountability include but are not limited to:
• Leading in driving the definition and setup of the TOM project
• Defining and implementing the required governance to effectively manage the project. For this project this will include stakeholders up to Board level and close engagement with the CEOs across the group
• Leading the design, development and global implementation around the organisation structure, governance, polices, processes, ways of working, responsibilities, requirements etc.
• Regularly conduct risk assessments, and inform senior stakeholders of major risks and propose measures for mitigation.
The successful Programme Manager / Project Lead – will have the following experience and skills:
• Similar experience in a senior leadership role as a project/programme manager, working with diverse groups across multiple geographic locations
• Senior stakeholder engagement from Board right down through organisations
• Leading Target Operating Model projects for Global Organisations
• Ability to be strategic as well as hands on and practical to deliver the required outputs
• Line managing diverse teams providing direction, coaching and support
• Track record of delivering quality outputs on time with buy-in from global stakeholders
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Excellent analytical skills
• Strong interpersonal and people management skills
This is an excellent opportunity for Programme Manager / Project Lead to join an immensely positive organisation, who are truly doing so much good.
Alongside a competitive salary, you will be rewarded an exceptional benefits package including 30 days holiday (plus bank hols), generous pension with employer contribution up to 13.5%, season ticket loan, cycle loan, child care vouchers and eye tests. Based in the west end their offices are in a great location with easy access to Leicester Square, Piccadilly and Charing Cross stations.
If this is of interest please apply ASAP!
If you are interested please apply ASAP. The People Network is an employment agency and will respond to all applicants within three - five working days. If you do not hear within these timescales please feel free to get in touch.