Test Team Lead (Integration)
Exciting global company based in central London is looking for a Test Lead experience across all test phases of testing (development, System, UAT, Integration) to join their growing Test Team.
As a Test Lead you will be responsible for testing the company's portfolio of systems across all phases of testing, ensuring the release is of the highest possible quality. You will be responsible for maintaining and improving multiple test frameworks, the creation of manual and automated test cases, performance testing and integration testing.
Reporting to the Test Manager, you will be responsible for communicating all test progress and outlining any improvements to process. Although you will have no direct line reports, the role will incorporate the mentoring of local and global peers, promoting a testing culture, transparency and the importance of good practices.
Essential skills and experience include:
• ISEB/ISTQB Certified or similar OR good experience across all test phases of testing (development, System, UAT, Integration)
• Working in Waterfall and Agile engineering teams
• Different testing styles
• Manual, automation and performance testing tools
• Jira and multiple plugins
• Ability to derive test cases from User Stories and functional specs
• Passion for self-motivated learning and knowledge sharing
• Experience in challenging/pushing back and not sacrificing quality
• Passion for driving new ideas and standards
• Working with development teams both near and offshore
• Ability to challenge the status quo and provide new innovative ideas
• Ability to collaborate and build relationships with stakeholders, product owners and other colleagues
Desirable but not essential:
• Knowledge of TDD and BDD
• Test Automation frameworks ie, Selenium, SpecFlow
• Passion for learning and experimenting with existing/emerging testing standards and software
• Attended any conferences/meetups around software testing
• A desire to take on challenges outside of your comfort zone
In return you will be rewarded with a very good salary and an exceptional benefits package including 30 days holiday (plus bank hols), generous pension with employer contributions up to 13.5%, season ticket loan, cycle loan, child care vouchers and eye tests.
You will get the satisfaction of giving something back by working for an immensely positive organisation that is truly doing so much good. Based in the west end their offices are in a great location with easy access to Leicester Square, Piccadilly and Charing Cross.
If you are interested please apply ASAP. The People Network is an employment agency and will respond to all applicants within three - five working days. If you do not hear within these timescales please feel free to get in touch.