Remote Working Available - Senior .NET Developer (Cloud)
Are you a Senor .Net Developer who strives to accomplish the future today?
A growing organisation who is shaping the future in vehicle charging points is looking for a Senior .Net Developer to drive and deliver the vision that they have created.
You will be working on a cloud hosted set of services and websites that service the back-end needs of electric vehicle charging points and users (websites) utilising graphs/charts/reporting via PowerBI & website charts including EDI via FTP/CSV/WebApi.
Your skills should include:
• .NET Core
• Experience with Microsoft Azure
• Very good understanding of C#, SQL Server and web applications
• Architectural knowledge and experience
• Experience with building services (Web API)
• Experience with build and deployment tools (Azure DevOPS)
• Experience with unit testing (NUnit, XUnit, etc.)
• Experience with source control systems (Git, Mercurial, Subversion, etc.)
• Strong problem-solving skills
• Knowledge of OCPP is a bonus
• Ability to collaborate with others and work well within a team
• Ability to keep up with a growing, fast paced environment
• Able to work with minimal supervision
If this roles seems like that opportunity that could be your perfect career move apply today.
If you are interested please apply ASAP. The People Network is an employment agency and will respond to all applicants within three - five working days. If you do not hear within these timescales please feel free to get in touch.