Head of Portfolio Management and Reporting
An exciting opportunity for a Head of PMO / Portfolio Management professional to join this global company that is going through some significant change through technology.
In this role you will drive the definition and execution of governance of the portfolio of transformation projects, providing information and insights that allow effective decision-making and engagement of senior stakeholders.
This role creates and maintains the integrated plan for the portfolio and is in a unique position to provide analysis and recommendations on investment priorities and on optimising the integrated delivery schedule.
As Head of PMO / Portfolio you will combine a professional hands-on approach and have the ability to energise team members to fulfil their potential.
The successful PMO professional will have the following skills and experience:
• Managing portfolios with IT related projects including global deployments with multinational projects and strong leadership skills
• Strong business acumen and ability to align change initiatives with strategic goals
• Excellent analysis and insight capability
• Combined with a nature of quick creation of relevant documentation in PowerPoint or Excel
• Project and change management practices, standards and methodologies
• Portfolio management tools and is able to bring with them knowledge of tools most suitable to support our activities understanding the context and capabilities across the teams
• Able to build strong relationships within the organisation and influence others
• Analysing and extracting top-level information to be shared with senior stakeholders
• Mentoring and coaching
• Excellent communication skills (written & oral English), including the ability to communicate and present to senior stakeholders (including at executive level).
In return you will be rewarded with a good salary and an exceptional benefits package including 30 days holiday (plus bank hols), generous pension with employer contributions from 5.5% to 13.5%, season ticket loan, cycle loan, child care vouchers and eye tests.
Based in the west end their offices are in a great location with easy access to Leicester Square, Piccadilly and Charing Cross stations.
If you are interested please apply ASAP. The People Network is an employment agency and will respond to all applicants within three - five working days. If you do not hear within these timescales please feel free to get in touch.