Data Governance Manager
Global giant is looking for a talented and passionate Data Governance Manager with experience of getting buy-in to adopt data management and data governance processes from geographically dispersed senior stakeholders.
In this role you will lead and govern the implementation of their global data governance roadmap. As the Data Governance Manager you will work closely with the data owners across the governance community, business analysts and technical teams to ensure the processes, standards and solutions designed as part of the wider data governance project are built and implemented to successfully achieve the required business outcomes, specifically in the areas of data management and data quality.
You will lead on establishing and championing full adoption of their data governance framework for data policies, standards and practices across their organization and will be able to see the "big picture" in terms of data throughout its lifecycle and be able to shape solutions to solve complex data governance challenges.
The successful Data Governance Manager will have the following experience and skills:
• Getting buy-in to adopt data management and data governance processes from geographically dispersed senior stakeholders
• Implementing data governance programs – preferably at a large federated enterprise
• Data Architecture principles, capabilities, and best practices
• Data related regulatory requirements and emerging trends and issues
• Reference Data, Data Quality, Metadata Management
• Data Management process and solutions
• Compliance, management and data quality
• Excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to operate effectively in a culturally diverse matrix environment.
In return you will be rewarded with a good salary and an exceptional benefits package including 30 days holiday (plus bank hols), generous pension with employer contributions from 5.5% to 13.5%, season ticket loan, cycle loan, child care vouchers and eye tests.
Based in the west end their offices are in a great location with easy access to Leicester Square, Piccadilly and Charing Cross stations.
If you are interested please apply ASAP. The People Network is an employment agency and will respond to all applicants within three - five working days. If you do not hear within these timescales please feel free to get in touch.