1st Line Support Analyst
1st Line Support Analyst required on a permanent basis for an exciting organisation based in Gloucester. As a 1st Line Support Analyst you will strive to provide excellent customer service, resolving IT related issues and extensively supporting users throughout the company. As a 1st Line Support Analyst, you can expect the following remuneration package:
• Basic salary of up to £19,000
• 20 days holiday, rising 1 day for every year service.
• Free parking and Gym on site
• Health care and Dental care
As a 1st Line Support Analyst, your day-to-day duties will include but will not be limited to:
• Providing quality customer service to users within the business.
• Record, Respond and resolve IT issues throughout the company.
• Assist other Support Engineers in maintaining the business IT systems.
To be considered for the vacancy of 1st Line Support Analyst, you must possess the following skills/qualities:
• Excellent communication skills.
• Strong knowledge of Windows Operating System.
• Experience of working with Citrix is desirable.
If you are interested in the 1st Line Support Analyst vacancy and meet the criteria above, please click apply below.
If you are interested please apply ASAP. The People Network is an employment agency and will respond to all applicants within three - five working days. If you do not hear within these timescales please feel free to get in touch.