IT Manager - Retail, E-Commerce
IT Manager required on a permanent basis for a very exciting organisation with HQ based in Swindon. As IT Manager, you will be a member of the Senior Management team, responsible for leading the IT department, technical development and Systems across the group. As IT Manager, you can expect the following remuneration package:
• Competitive Basic Salary
• Car Allowance
• 25 Days Holiday, plus bank holidays
• Pension Scheme
• Flexible hours
• Relaxed Dress Code
As IT Manager, your day-to-day responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
• Leadership of the IT Department, compromising of a development team and an Infrastructure team.
• Representing the needs and capabilities of IT at a Senior level, interacting with other department heads and directors as appropriate.
• Overseeing the use of IT within the company, holding end to end responsibility for the development, maintenance and stability of all systems, hardware and infrastructure.
• Working with other relevant business leaders to develop a technical roadmap that encompasses all areas of IT strategy.
• Planning the development pipeline, allocating resource to projects (both Infrastructure and Software Development) in line with the technical roadmap.
• Managing a busy helpdesk, setting the priority of incoming requests and allocating work appropriately.
• Liaising and owning the relationship with a number of 3rd party vendors/suppliers, contractors and service providers.
• Budgetary accountability for an IT spend of £1 million.
To be considered for the IT Manager vacancy, you must have the following skills/experience:
• Significant IT Management experience, both technical and people management within an Entrepreneurial environment.
• Confidence and understanding of IT processes, including the Software Development life cycle and ITIL.
• Understanding of Windows 10, Office 365 and Exchange are required.
• Excellent stakeholder management and communication skills are essential.
• Some understanding around Software Development, ideally .NET (Both VB and C#).
• Good Hardware knowledge including structured cabling, deployment/troubleshooting and configuration/maintenance.
• Some Networking/Infrastructure experience would be advantageous including switch specification, installation and configuration.
If you meet the criteria above and are interested in the IT Manager vacancy, please click apply!
If you are interested please apply ASAP. The People Network is an employment agency and will respond to all applicants within three - five working days. If you do not hear within these timescales please feel free to get in touch.