Junior Project Manager
Junior Project Manager required on a permanent basis for a global organisation in their Swindon offices. As a Junior Project Manager, you will work closely with the internal development, operations and 3rd party partners/suppliers to manage and deliver technology projects within the business. As a Junior Project Manager, you can expect the following remuneration package:
• Basic salary of up to £26,000
• Annual Bonus of 5%
• 25 Days Holiday (Buy/Sell up to 5 days)
• Personal Pension Scheme
• Life Insurance
• Income Protection
• Medical Cover
• Gym Membership
• Cycle to work scheme
As a Junior Project Manager, your day-to-day responsibilities will consist of but will not be limited to:
• Supporting the management of the development and implementation of new functionalities across the platform, using agile methodologies.
• Undertake various project administration tasks, including resource utilisation, approving invoices and supporting recruitment processes.
• Manage several parallel work streams, encompassing IT and ancillary activities.
• Identify amendments in functional requirements with capacity to negotiate between core and future phasing in order to efficiently adhere to agreed time-frames.
• Proactive in participation in all stages of the agile project life cycle, including sprint planning, refinement, estimation and review.
• Support other team members to achieve company objectives along with promoting a positive work environment.
To be considered for the Junior Project Manager vacancy, you must meet the following requirements:
• Comfortable working in a technology space with the ability to solve business problems and issues.
• Must be driven to build a long term career within Project Management.
• Willingness and capacity to learn new skills and also open to feedback, mentoring & training from the wider team.
• Results driven, self-motivated, persistent and the ability to work independently are essential.
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
• Professional proficiency with MS Office applications.
If you meet the criteria for the Junior Project Manager vacancy, please apply today!
If you are interested please apply ASAP. The People Network is an employment agency and will respond to all applicants within three - five working days. If you do not hear within these timescales please feel free to get in touch.