Hugely successful technology company is going through a significant period of growth and is looking for a C# Developer and are offering a couple of days per week work from home.
As a C# Developer you will help develop cutting edge products used globally by some of the world's biggest and most prestigious brand names. Working in an Agile environment you will deliver high quality technical solutions to meet the business requirements whilst ensuring software standards used within the team are maintained or improved. You will be expected to challenge the status quo (technologies and/or processes) to help improve delivery within the team and create solutions to meet product/customer requirements in a way that enables the team to produce high quality software at pace.
The successful C# Developer will have the following skills and experience:
• Excellent Microsoft .NET C# skills
• Agile/scrum environments and a good understanding of continuous delivery practices.
• Good commercial awareness and the ability to identify and recommend product enhancements.
• The ability to quickly evaluate and effectively work with new technologies.
• The ability to maintain a deep knowledge of the latest languages, tools, frameworks and paradigms within the industry.
• Good stakeholder management.
• A broad knowledge in design and architectural patterns.
• Demonstrate, and champion with others, good habits in unit testing, mocking, stubbing and test driven design approaches.
• Ability to work well within a team and support others.
• Excellent organisational skills and the ability to work unsupervised.
• Flexible, resilient and able to change focus on demand.
Any experience of the following is highly desirable:
• .Net Core
• Web services (REST / SOAP)
• Automated testing (TDD / BDD)
• SQL Server
• GIT / Jira
• Modern UI experience (Angular, React)
• Cloud development experience (AWS / Serverless / Containers)
In return you will be rewarded with up to £47k, 2 days per week work from home, good pension, optional benefits include ability to buy more holiday, healthcare and dental. You will have the chance to work on innovative and challenging projects while also being able to develop your skills and progress your career quickly.
If this is of interest please send your CV ASAP.
If you are interested please apply ASAP. The People Network is an employment agency and will respond to all applicants within three - five working days. If you do not hear within these timescales please feel free to get in touch.