Business Development Manager – Electromechanical / Engineering
Business Development Manager required on a permanent basis for a electro mechanical / software organisation with HQ in Swindon. This position is a home based role with occasional travel to both HQ and client sites. The Technical Business Development Manager will be crucial in promoting sales to new and existing customers in the South East accounts. As a Business Development Manager, you can expect the following remuneration package:
• Base Salary up to £40,000
• OTE Commission of £13,000 per annum (Paid quarterly)
• Fully expensed company car
• 25 Days Holiday, plus Bank Holidays
• Pension Scheme
• Health Scheme
As a Business Development Manager, your day-to-day duties will consist of:
• Account Management of all customers within the territory.
• Create, develop and close business leads to achieve annual sales targets.
• Preparing quotations, PQQs, Tenders and other commercial documentation to secure new business.
• Work closely with the Technical Design team to create Technical Specifications.
• Produce sales forecasts and customer reports.
• Keep updated within the market, providing extensive market intelligence to new and existing customers.
• Attend UK and International exhibitions to network and build commercial relationships.
• Contribute towards continuous improvement of customer service throughout the business.
• Utilise CRM, keeping records and information up to date.
To apply for the Business Development Manager vacancy, you must possess the following skills/experience:
• Previous and proven experience in selling technical solutions.
• Knowledge and understanding of Electro-Mechanical or Engineering solutions.
• Ability to work on your own initiative is essential.
• Work well within a dynamic sales team.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
If you meet the criteria above and are interested in the Business Development Manager, please apply today!
If you are interested please apply ASAP. The People Network is an employment agency and will respond to all applicants within three - five working days. If you do not hear within these timescales please feel free to get in touch.