Business Process Analyst - Target Operating Model
Are you a Business Process Analyst / Business Analyst with experience of creating Business Capabilities Models and Target Operating Models and are looking for a new role?
This organisation is seeking to design and implement a new operating model. You will work across the whole organisation to develop and implement a Target Operating Model aligned with project objectives. You will work within the Business Analysis function to develop a Business Capabilities model, objectives => capabilities => people, processes, technology and data. You will work with and employ standard methodology to elicit and document requirements and ensure on-going management of dependant stakeholders and their requirements.
The successful Business Process Analyst will have the following skills and experience:
• Experience working with a standardised Business Analysis methodology and associated processes and tools
• Ability to understand and manage stakeholder requirements/drivers and project expectations
• Proven business requirements gathering and process/workflow analysis skills
• Excellent communication skills (written & oral English), including the ability to communicate and present both at a technical and non-technical level
• Demonstrable ability to create Business Capabilities Models
• Strong interpersonal skills, including the ability to negotiate/mediate; to facilitate the resolution of conflicting business requirements
• Advanced analytical and problem solving skills
• Ability to support the creation of compelling business cases with accurate cost and effort estimations
• Excellent understanding of business complexity and project interdependencies
• Intellectual curiosity and the ability to question thought partners across functional areas
• Proven experience in facilitating productive workshops, preferably in multi-cultural contexts
• Ability to effectively prioritise work and agree priorities with the Project Manager
• Demonstrates a strong work ethic and able to take the initiative and ownership to deliver value to the business
• Cultural awareness and experience of delivering solutions internationally
In return, you will rewarded with up to £52k plus excellent benefits including 30 days holiday, some home working and a very generous pension plus usual benefits. Based in the west end their offices are in a great location with easy access to Leicester Square, Piccadilly and Charing Cross stations.
This is an excellent opportunity for a Business Process / Business Analyst to join a hugely positive organisation who have a huge global presence, where the work you contribute impacts people on a larger scale.
If you are interested please apply ASAP. The People Network is an employment agency and will respond to all applicants within three - five working days. If you do not hear within these timescales please feel free to get in touch.