Senior Business Analyst
This is an exciting opportunity is for a global company that is going through some significant transformation across a number of core business procedures, systems, and structures, through the implementation of a number of Transformational Delivery (Cross-organisation) Change Projects.
As a Senior Business Analyst (BA) you will work with the business to collect, clarify, and document business and functional requirements (using appropriate tools and models) from which people capacity building, improved processes, and new (technology) platforms are developed.
The successful Senior Business Analyst will have the following skills and experience:
• Ability to understand and manage stakeholder requirements/drivers and project expectations
• Proven business requirements gathering and process/workflow analysis skills
• Excellent communication skills (written & oral English), including the ability to communicate and present both at a technical and non-technical level
• Demonstrable ability to write high quality requirements / user stories
• Strong interpersonal skills, including the ability to negotiate/mediate; to facilitate the resolution of conflicting business requirements
• Advanced analytical and problem solving skills
• Ability to support the creation of compelling business cases with accurate cost and effort estimations
• Excellent understanding of business complexity and project interdependencies
• Intellectual curiosity and the ability to question thought partners across functional areas
• Facilitating productive workshops, preferably in multi-cultural contexts
• Ability to effectively prioritise work and agree priorities with the Project Manager
• Working with a standardised Business Analysis methodology and associated processes and tools
• Demonstrates a strong work ethic and able to take the initiative and ownership to deliver value to the business
• Cultural awareness and experience of delivering solutions internationally
• Agile project delivery environment, in particular Scrum
• Supporting User Acceptance Testing
• Educated to degree level or equivalent work experience
• Business Analysis qualifications / evidence of trainings completed
In return you will be rewarded with a good salary and an exceptional benefits package including up to 2 days home working, 30 days holiday (plus bank hols), generous pension with employer contributions from 5.5% to 13.5%, season ticket loan, cycle loan, child care vouchers and eye tests.
Based in the west end their offices are in a great location with easy access to Leicester Square, Piccadilly and Charing Cross stations. This is an excellent opportunity for a Senior Business Analyst to join a hugely positive organisation who have a huge global presence, where the work you contribute impacts people on a larger scale.
If this role is of interest, please send your CV immediately!
If you are interested please apply ASAP. The People Network is an employment agency and will respond to all applicants within three - five working days. If you do not hear within these timescales please feel free to get in touch.