Project Manager, Electronic Engineering – Contract – INSIDE IR35
Project Manager required on a 6 month contract basis for an organisation based in Swindon. You must have a strong background across Engineering projects. Rate to be discussed, providing your CV matches the requirements below.
Project Manager Responsibilities:
• Meet with clients to discuss requirements for each individual project, taking detailed briefs where required.
• Develop comprehensive project plans and manage all implementation processes including resource allocation, project tracking, change management, documentation and timescale.
• Track project performance, specifically to analyse the successful completion of short and long term goals.
• Meet budget objectives and make adjustments where necessary to meet financial requirements.
• Report and escalate issues to management as and when needed.
• Provide assistance around risk management.
• Minimum of 2 years' experience within Project Management in a technical/engineering role.
• Engineering background required, ideally with some experience around NPI/OEM.
• Open to a permanent role after 6 months on a contract basis.
If you meet the requirements above, please click apply below and a Consultant will be in touch within 24 hours.
If you are interested please apply ASAP. The People Network is an employment agency and will respond to all applicants within three - five working days. If you do not hear within these timescales please feel free to get in touch.