Supply Chain Manager - Semiconductor
Supply Chain Manager required on a permanent basis for global organisation based in Swindon. As a Supply Chain Manager, you will manage the global supply chain and purchasing activities of the business, consistently striving to achieve on time delivery to cost for products both in development and full production. As a Supply Chain Manager, you can expect the following remuneration package:
• Basic salary of up to £55,000
• 25 Days Holiday, plus Bank Holidays
• Discretionary Bonus
• Health Insurance
• Company Pension Scheme (Up to 7% Contribution)
• Group Income Protection
• Free Parking
• Flexible Working Options
As a Supply Chain Manager, your responsibilities will include but will not be limited to:
• End to end supply chain responsibility and tactical purchasing in excess of £30m annual spend.
• Managing a team of 2, including regular one to ones, setting objectives and monitoring performance.
• Ensure timely delivery of materials to allow our operations to meet delivery commitment to company cost targets and report clearly against KPIs.
• Work proactively alongside various departments within the business both in Swindon and across the globe to ensure delivery of new products on time and to cost targets.
• Cost optimisation of management for new and existing products, building a 5 year "should cost" model and reporting monthly against the plan.
• Forensic cost analysis and ability to understand all the value elements in the supply chain.
• Supplier negotiation, supplier development and ensuring our capacity needs can be met.
• Responsible for the workflow and management of material supply data in our ERP system.
• Attend and contribute to all production meetings, presenting accurate supply and demand projections.
• Use personal judgement and initiative to develop effective and constructive solutions to challenges and obstacles in purchasing activity and procedures.
• To be aware of packaging and transport regulatory requirements, compliance and information communication - including international trading issues/imports/legal, awareness and management
To apply for the Supply Chain Manager, you must possess the following skills and experience:
• Experience of managing a supply chain, ideally within a business that are in the Electronics / Semiconductor / Micro-Electromechanical industry.
• Experience of planning purchasing of electronics products and 3rd party services working as a team with product development, quality, finance and sales.
• Using a recognised ERP system, Oracle or Tensoft FSM experience would be useful.
• Managing and developing teams and talent.
• Excellent negotiation skills with the ability to influence at all levels.
• Can work collaboratively with supply chain partners and customers.
If you meet the criteria above and are interested in applying for the Supply Chain Manager vacancy, please click apply for immediate consideration.
If you are interested please apply ASAP. The People Network is an employment agency and will respond to all applicants within three - five working days. If you do not hear within these timescales please feel free to get in touch.