Systems Engineer- Over The Air Update Development
This hugely successful leader in complete vehicle development and the optimisation of production facilities for the automotive industry is looking for an experienced Systems Engineer to join their expert team in Royal Lemmington Spa.
As a System engineer you will primarily responsible for creating technical specifications for the development of concepts required to support software updates over the air or OTA for embedded automotive systems. You will be leasing with supplier to define requirements for implementation such as Diagnostics and Networks.
This role will require you to support the engineering team in architecting vehicle level design and ensure timely delivery of technical specifications to clients.
The successful System Engineer will have the following skills:
• Experience working within a System Engineering function and having spent time handling multiple domains
• Knowledge of Automotive Bootloader concepts including single/dual banking
• Strong knowledge of Automotive diagnostics systems with specific knowledge of vehicle Diagnostic
• Familiarity with OTA back end server architecture, OTA Client and UDS Master
• Awareness of key standards ODX/OTX, Autosar, ISO 14229, ISO 13400
• Good communication skills
• Degree in Engineering such as Computer Science, Electronics, or comparable is desirable
• Knowledge of ECU flashing and rollback.
• Production of quality documentation.
• Knowledge of Diagnostic Tools (e.g. Vector/Softings/DSA etc.)
This position is offering extremely fast paced progression and the future opportunity to work abroad.
If this is of interest please send your CV ASAP.
If you are interested please apply ASAP. The People Network is an employment agency and will respond to all applicants within three - five working days. If you do not hear within these timescales please feel free to get in touch.