Business Development Manager - Software, IT Infrastructure, Cyber Security
Business Development Manager required on a permanent basis for a growing SME based in Gloucestershire. As a Business Development Executive, you will be the main point of contact for all sales / business development activity within the organisation. The successful candidate will be interacting regularly with both SME and Enterprise businesses, engaging with business owners, C level stakeholders and other Directors. As a Business Development Manager, you can expect to receive a remuneration package of:
• Basic salary of up to £50,000 + Uncapped Commission
• Work from home 1-2 days per week
• 30 days holiday, plus bank holidays
• Great pension scheme
As a Business Development Manager, your day-to-day responsibilities will include but will not be limited to:
• Respond to and convert leads into qualified sales meetings.
• Work with marketing to put together strong sales / advertising strategies to penetrate new accounts and develop existing clients.
• Work with the Technical Director to develop sales opportunities with lapsed or closed accounts.
• Use a variety of sales methodologies including solution selling, sales presentations and solutions proposals.
• Perform sales activities such as cold calling, social selling via LinkedIn and attending events to boost the sales pipeline.
• Ensure all sales related data is tracked and updated on the company CRM system.
To apply for the vacancy of Business Development Manager, you must possess the following skills / experience:
• Excellent communication, negotiation and networking skills.
• A minimum of 2 years experience in IT Infrastructure / Software sales, ideally Cyber Security or similar.
• The ability to understand highly technical concepts and translate these into plain English, without necessarily being a technical expert yourself.
• Proven experience of building rapport, closing sales and developing long term relationships with new and existing clients.
• A self-starter with high integrity and diligence.
• A strong understanding of all major social media platforms would be a nice to have.
The first stage of the interview process will be via video with Sam Gill @ The People Network followed by a F2F at the client's office. If you meet the criteria above, please send your CV for immediate consideration.
If you are interested please apply ASAP. The People Network is an employment agency and will respond to all applicants within three - five working days. If you do not hear within these timescales please feel free to get in touch.