Senior Security Engineer
A great opportunity to work for a market leading Software organisation.
As the Senior Security Engineer you will be involved in establishing and building the security function in this leading organisation. You will be able to put your stamp on the future and take the products to the next level by implementing new security policies. You will be able to Advise and provide input to design of security controls, for audit, governance, and compliance
To secure the role you will need:
- Strong Security focus
- Defined security configuration and operations standards
- Will be comfortable Integrating DevSecOps principles as part of the deployment process
- Have worked with cloud technologies (Azure ideally)
- Good hands on skills with Containerisation technologies (Docker and Kubernetes)
- Have experience around EKS or ECS.
- Enjoy hands on technical work and be a DevOp at heart
- Have a strong overall IT skillset
- Will have worked in a Software environment before ideally SaaS
This role can advance your Security career and you can be part of a growing team and be able to have true input into the direction of the security for this organisation.
Please forward your CV to find out more about this role.
If you are interested please apply ASAP. The People Network is an employment agency and will respond to all applicants within three - five working days. If you do not hear within these timescales please feel free to get in touch.