Marketing Manager – SaaS / Automotive
Marketing Manager required on a permanent basis for a global organisation with offices based in Swindon. As Marketing Manager, you will be the link between all disciplines involved in defining and executing the business growth strategy, regularly interfacing with global engineering, manufacturing and sales teams to develop new products while enhancing existing product lines. As Marketing Manager, you can expect to receive the following remuneration package:
- Basic salary of up to £52,000
- 25 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays
- Health Insurance
- Private Pension Scheme (4% Employee, 7% Employer)
- Income Protection
- Death in Service
- Flexible Working Options
- Genuine career progression opportunities within a global organisation
As Marketing Manager, your day-to-day responsibilities will include but will not be limited to:
- Develop expertise in the market dynamics and trends through direct customer engagement and secondary sources.
- Identify, evaluate and prioritise competitive, legislative and technical discontinuities that present opportunities or threats.
- Build strategic plans to grow share in existing applications, and identify paths to expand the businesses addressable market (Including new product development, technical partnerships or M&A).
- Lead cross functional teams to create detailed customer proposals/quotations using financial tools, and present business cases for senior management approval.
- Collaborate with Sales, Engineering and Project Management to deliver new business opportunity closures.
- Responsibility for pricing strategy and profitability for all new business opportunities within the market.
- Present strategy and business plans to General Managers, Directors and Global VPs.
To apply for the Marketing Manager vacancy, you must possess the following skills/experience:
- Must be educated to degree level, ideally in a Business, Marketing or Engineering discipline.
- Marketing experience in a SaaS / Automotive Applications business would be ideal.
- Track record of successfully delivering revenue and market share growth through exceptional marketing strategy.
- Demonstrated leadership skills and experience in driving business change.
- Willingness to travel 10-20% in North America and Europe (Under normal circumstances).
If you meet the criteria above and are interested in applying for the Marketing Manager vacancy, please click apply for immediate consideration.
If you are interested please apply ASAP. The People Network is an employment agency and will respond to all applicants within three - five working days. If you do not hear within these timescales please feel free to get in touch.