PMO / Project Coordinator
PMO / Project Coordinator required on a permanent basis for an exciting and dynamic business based in Swindon. As a PMO / Project Coordinator, you will be responsible for coordinating projects to keep the technical delivery teams informed and engaged in effectively delivering projects that meet customer requirements and support business outcomes. As a PMO / Project Coordinator, you can expect to receive the following remuneration package:
- Basic salary of between £28-32k (DOE)
- 25 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays
- Annual Bonus Scheme (Paid out for the last 5 years, including 2020)
- Gym Membership
- Pension Scheme
- Flexible Working Options
As a PMO / Project Coordinator, your day-to-day responsibilities will include but will not be limited to:
- Own the project management of small delivery projects, including all related planning.
- Work closely with different teams to ensure transparency and communication around all project activities.
- Coordinate the delivery of tasks, follow up, identify risks/barriers and regularly report on progress.
- Assign tasks to team members with a focus on achieving successful delivery.
- Keep clients updated with allocation and any changes to proceedings.
- Identify and manage project related conflicts including risks, issues and dependencies.
- Analyse, control and report on budget, costs and other project related financial data.
- Maintain and update project documentation.
- Work with the PMO team to maintain resourcing capacity and to share planning data.
To be considered for the PMO / Project Coordinator vacancy, you must meet the following criteria:
- Strong Project Coordination background within an IT function, preferably MSP or Consultancy.
- Excellent people skills including team working, effective communication and integrity.
- Strong documentation skills.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office including Outlook, Word and Excel.
- Quality focused with a strong attention to detail.
- Strong data analysis and presentation skills.
If you meet the criteria above in relation to the PMO / Project Coordinator vacancy, please click apply for immediate consideration.
If you are interested please apply ASAP. The People Network is an employment agency and will respond to all applicants within three - five working days. If you do not hear within these timescales please feel free to get in touch.