Software Developer - .NET / C#
Software Developer required on a permanent basis for a global business within the automotive sector. As a Software Developer, you will be required to support and develop the current and future product ranges. You will be a key part of a small development team, working with both older and newer Microsoft stack technologies. As a Software Developer, you can expect the following remuneration package:
- Basic salary of up to £45k
- 28 Days Holiday (Including Bank Holidays)
- Holiday buy back scheme
- Flexi Hours
As a Software Developer, your day-to-day responsibilities will include but will not be limited to:
- Estimate scope and timescales for maintenance tasks and development projects.
- Ensure code is developed within the standards and practices set by the leadership team.
- Regularly attend internal meetings to plan development activities.
- Communicate with internal / external stakeholders regarding project progress.
- Take ownership of allocated products.
- Support the help desk in terms of fault diagnosis.
To apply for the Software Developer vacancy, you must possess the following experience:
- Minimum of 3 to 5 years’ experience of the core Microsoft development technology stack (Visual Studio, SQL Server, Windows Server, IIS).
- Strong understanding of Object Orientated Development, patterns and practices.
- Strong development and design knowledge of Relational Database Management Systems e.g. MS SQL
- Commercial experience of building robust and scalable solutions, utilising .NET framework.
- Experience of working within an agile team including Scrum, Kanban and XP.
- Must be highly organised, strong attention to detail and quality driven.
To apply for the Software Developer role, please send your CV across for immediate consideration.
If you are interested please apply ASAP. The People Network is an employment agency and will respond to all applicants within three - five working days. If you do not hear within these timescales please feel free to get in touch.