ESports Content Coordinator
Working closely with the ESports Marketing Manager, your role will be to support the execution of the esports marketing strategy that sits within the wider Content Marketing and Product Management strategy.
This role involves creating and maintaining content – whilst adhering to an internal Style Guide - for various esports marketing channels (including the Esports content portal, Social Media channels and CRM). The main KPIs of this position are generating traffic via various digital mediums, as well as acquiring new customers and retaining existing customers through increased content engagement.
The Successful ESports Content Coordinator will have/be:
- Previous experience producing ESport related content
- Outstanding analytical skills and ability to turn data based insights into initiatives and actions
- Excellent editorial skills and experience with producing various forms of digital content
- Comfortable working with Adobe Audition, Photoshop and Premiere Pro (or alternative audio, image and video editing software)
- Basic HTML editing skills, CMS Authoring and familiarity with the basics of SEO
The successful candidate can expect a salary of £22k - £28k and a range of excellent benefits including a generous annual bonus, Corporate health insurance plan and other perks as well.
If you are an ambitious ESports Content Coordinator working within the Online Gambling industry and looking for a challenging role where you can make a real impact and progress through the ranks then apply NOW!
If you are interested please apply ASAP. The People Network is an employment agency and will respond to all applicants within three - five working days. If you do not hear within these timescales please feel free to get in touch.