Full Stack Software Developer (.NET)
Full Stack Software Developer required on a permanent basis for an industry leading client based in Swindon. As a Full Stack Software Developer, you will work within the Software Development team to develop web applications, web APIs, systems and reporting applications. As a Full Stack Software Developer you can expect the following remuneration package:
- Basic salary of up to £50,000
- 25 Days Holiday, plus bank holidays
- Pension Scheme
- Childcare Vouchers
- Eye Testing
- Flexible start/finish times
As a Full Stack Software Developer, your day-to-day role will include but is not limited to:
- Design and implement of web based applications & services to meet the requirements of metrics product software suite.
- Follow the necessary software life cycles to ensure successful introduction into production and customer deployment.
- Develop new functionality on our existing software products.
- Complying with quality procedures to meet expectations in terms of product quality and reliability.
- Generate functional requirements and design specifications from business requirements.
- Provide support to other technical departments within the business.
As a Full Stack Software Developer, you must have the following skills/experience:
- 4 years + in C# and .Net core framework.
- Strong understanding around Visual Studio 2019
- Knowledge of Entity Framework
- Azure DevOps/Jenkins/TeamCity would be desirable.
To apply for the Full Stack Software Developer vacancy, please click apply below.
If you are interested please apply ASAP. The People Network is an employment agency and will respond to all applicants within three - five working days. If you do not hear within these timescales please feel free to get in touch.